The crisp sharpness of fresh raspberries is perfectly balanced by the smooth creaminess of white chocolate in this tasty muffin recipe.
- Set the oven to 200⁰C / fan oven 180 C / Gas Mark 6
- Line 2 muffin tins with paper cases.
- Melt the butter.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Beat eggs with the vanilla essence using a hand whisk, then add the sugar, milk and melted butter and stir well.
- Add the flour mixture and stir in well using a hand whisk ensuring you get all the lumps out.
- Fold the raspberries and chocolate chunks into the mixture and spoon into 16 paper cases.
- Bake your muffins for 25 minutes until firm and brown.