These bite-sized treats are a perfect tea-time treat or addition to a larger showstopper-style creation. And not a soggy bottom in sight!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, crush the bourbon biscuits to a fine crumb. Then add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into mini muffin pans to create crusts and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate and butter together in a heatproof bowl over - but not touching - a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar together until thick and creamy.
- Fold in the cream and melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the chilled crusts and bake for 20 minutes or until just set.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Once cool, serve topped with a dollop whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.