Skip to Content
- A potato weighing between 225g and 290g.
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C/gas mark 6.
- Massage oil, sea salt and black pepper into the potato skin.
- With a sharp knife cut a deep cross into the centre of the potato.
- Place the potato directly onto the oven shelf.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. The potato is ready when the skin is crispy and the potato is soft in the middle.
- Open up the potato and top with butter, seasoning or a topping of your choice.
- Eat your potato immediately as the skin goes soft quickly!