- Heat the oil and cook the onion for five minutes until softened.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook, stirring frequently for eight to 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Stir in the spices, season, then cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the kidney beans and passata.
- Half-fill the kidney bean tin with water and tip into the pan. Bring to the boil and stir well.
- Partially cover the pan and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- To serve, spoon the chilli into tacos and top with sour cream, mashed avocados and coriander.
You can use a selection of whatever vegetables and beans you have for this vegetarian chilli recipe.