This deliciously fresh tasting dish just proves that its worth serving all year round.
- To make the turkey escalopes, lay each turkey breast on a piece of clingfilm and then cover with another piece. Use a rolling pin (or even a saucepan will do) bash the meat to flatten until it has almost tripled in size but thinned down to no more than half an inch thick.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan. Season the turkey and cook them for about 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on their thickness. Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a warm serving dish and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the spring onions, garlic, lemongrass and ginger for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the sherry and stock, turn up the heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the liquid by about one-third, then turn down the heat and beat in the butter, a small piece at a time until it is incorporated and the sauce has a shiny texture. Pour over the turkey breasts and serve.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Serve topped with the tarragon.