- Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan and add 1 tbsp coconut milk.
- Add the red curry paste and mix for about 3 minutes until the aromas fill the kitchen.
- Add the turkey, sugar snap peas and baby sweetcorn, then stir to coat with the paste.
- Add in the fish sauce, sugar and remaining coconut milk and simmer for about 6 minutes or until the turkey is heated through.
- Add the bamboo shoots and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes. Serve the red Thai curry topped with shredded spring onion alongside jasmine or sticky rice and garnished with a sprig of coriander.
A simple, quick recipe to use up leftover turkey – and give your tastebuds a spicy treat.
Recipe: The Freedom Food Celebrity Recipe Collection