This is one of those brilliant mid-week meals where everything cooks in the same pan.
- Preheat the oven to 180C /160C fan / Gas 4.
- Make one slit in the skin of each chicken thigh. Put the chicken in a large roasting tin.
- Mix together the mustard, oil & soy, then add to the chicken & toss together. Arrange the chicken, skin-side up & add the fennel, carrots, onions & garlic. Pour over the white wine & tuck in the rosemary sprigs.
- Cover with foil & bake in oven for around 35 minutes. Remove foil & cook for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is well browned & cooked through, & there is no pink meat & juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- Serve chicken surrounded with vegetables. Stir juices left in pan & drizzle over chicken & vegetables.
Recipe: The Freedom Food Celebrity Recipe Collection