Make the salad
- Spoon the guacamole over the base of a bowl.
- Break the chicken into bite-sized chunks and mix with the kidney beans and tomatoes, and spoon on top of the guacamole.
- Finally, place a handful of salad leaves on top and chill until ready to serve.
Make your own guacamole
- Grind chillies, spring onions and fresh coriander into a paste using a pestle and mortar or a small food processor
- Peel, stone and cube the avocados and mash lightly
- Stir in the paste
- Add the juice of 1 lime
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add more chopped chilli – if you like it hot
Cover with cling film and refrigerate if not serving immediately.